Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Real name for data tool, race results

Love the switch to real names for the forum, but notice that the names for race results and the data tool are still in the older cryptic login. Would like to know who ghc19127 and saldanaj are since we are all heading to Disney World this weekend to race, but can't figure out how to link their "code name" to their real name in the message center to send them a heads up.

Comments

• Options
    Kevin,

The Data tool, Race Groups & Results as well as the Citizen Map still live in EN 3.0 domain where the system used usernames rather than real names. You could probably PM them from there and they'd still get the message through the 3.0 system.

I'm a newb here, but I understand the underpinnings of the CMS and Forum software that's being used.

If the Location bar starts with www.endurancenation.us it's still in EN 3.0 - if it starts with endurancenation.us.dnnmax.com it's the new 4.0 system.

The admins are busy brining us new features and I imagine will get around to integrating the Data tool, Map and Race groups to 4.0 in due time.

- cary

Disclaimer: I got this information from observation, I am not part of the EN admin or web development team.
  • Options
    Cary is right...and KEv, nice pic. We'll be moving the data tool and race stuff over in the future...so it's kind of old over there right now...sorry!