Home Classifieds
Options

Garmin 310xt 4sale

I have a Garmin 310xt without HR strap for sale that is working just fine, updated and with charger and original box.  The only thing that doesn't work on it is the backlight.  Light went out on me last year and as I do almost all runs at O'dark thirty it became annoying and when the 910 came out this gave me the excuse to get it.

I would like to get $100 out of it but will consider offers before it goes Ebay bound.

Thanks

Trent

Comments

• Options

Trent - I was just considering the 910 as an upgrade from my 305...but am interested in your 310...(may send to Garmin to fix light...thing they will do that?)  I'll send you $75.00 tommorrow for it.

• Options
    Trent, is it still for sale or did Joe pick it up? I'm in the market for one.
  • Options
    I have a 405 for sale also
  • Options
    Ooops. Sorry folks forgot to tell ya all joe picked it up
  • Options

Kevin, are you still interested in a 310xt.  I have one for sale.  Good condition.  Comes with USB ant stick, and charging clip.  No heart rate monitor.  $175.

• Options
    or buy my 405image

not water proof, can't swim with it but it is good for running and cycling. I have heart rate monitor straps a and ant stick and cadence/speed monitors for bike. all ant+ capable

can have it all for .... 150.00$ I have no idea what the 310 can do but if it is waterproof it might be better for you...
    I'm just trying to unload some stuff
  • Options

Teri, yes, I would like to buy your 310XT if it's still available.  That's exactly the setup I'm looking for since I already have a heart rate monitor.  Just want a waterproof run watch so I can put it on at the start of the race and not have to worry about it in T2. 

• Options
    Hi Keith, sorry about being a little slow to respond. I guess I should have subscribed to this post ! Yes, it is still avail. Send me a PM or email me at ty2playnow@hotmail.com with your info. I'll be using it one last time tomorrow at IMSG and then I'll mail it to you. Thanks!
  • Options

Teri,

I sent you an e-mail with my info.  Good luck at IMSG!

• Options
    I also have a 310XT I'm no longer using, no HR strap but ANT stick and charging cable. $150.