Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Jan 13 Weigh in Wednesday

So what does the scale say today?

I'm at 219 down another 2 and in to new territory having got rid of the holiday season gains. 

Here's the spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options

under 155!  slowly but surely.

Coach P, you're a fookin animal!  gonna have to set a new goal.  BTW, thanks for the post on your blog.  good stuff!

Mike

• Options
    Down to 202, 3lbs down from winter weight high. Yessss!
  • Options

down to 135 this week. maintaining my focus on real food only, but I splurged this weekend and had an ice cream sunday. so good!

• Options
    Wow, you all are doing great! I forgot to weigh in- so I'll have to do it tomorrow AM. Will report back then.
  • Options

Didn't change anything at home, actually thought I was well on track, scale says up 2.4!!! Ah well, vagaries of technology. We'll see what next week is like/ Clothes are still very loose, belts going many holes, etc. So not worried. Maybe it was all muscle gain from these pushups and Power Clinic.

• Options
    Oh Michele, I don't weigh in until tomorrow morning, but I'm already planning on blaming the pushups!!! :-)
  • Options

Holding onto my clydesdale status for now, but the good news is, I didn't gain anything since the last time I weighed which was 1 month ago.  That's a lot of good eats that didn't manage to stick to my lots to love handles. 

200lbs

I'm ready to start chipping away into the 190's!

Dave

• Options
    Down 1 more! Sticking to the veggies trays at parties finally paid off! Increased the water intake this past week as well...think that may have helped.
  • Options
    Whew- I'm back down the 2 I was up last week. So backc to status quo. I had to be really really good this week to make that happen. Not running or biking just sucks!
  • Options

Nemo- it does suck- but if the weight keeps coming off, I bet you stick with the pool (like a superstitious athlete)

• Options

I am always a day late on the weight in ... but down about 1 pound, I guess the extra weight from the pushups is coming off. My body fat has gone down 2% according to my scale. Feeling pretty good.

I'm sure going to the pool makes me lose weight! When I walk around in a tight suit, in public with large mirrors in the bathroom giving a clear view of all sides it is much easier to pass up ice cream later.