Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Jan 20th Weigh in

Closing in on another month.  Only one more Wednesday left in January after this.  So how did you do this week?

I'm down another 2 lbs to 217.  If I was a little more dedicated with my choices I'm sure I would have seen another lbs loss, but I can't complain it's better than the two weeks around christmas where I went up.

Here the spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options
    I'm still standing in place. Which, considering I can't run or bike, is pretty good. I'll be pleased if I can just maintain this weight and not gain anything between now and whenever it is I'l cleared to run again.
  • Options
    Nemo - you're out of commission, too? ugh! hang in there... I've managed to drop some of the holiday and hospital weight and am in your boat, hoping to maintain and maybe eek down a bit until I can actually do something...I haven't been signing in on the chart (since I joined in late December), but I've been tracking.

Hmm... when we're both back at it, we can be the Feb (or Mar) OS catch up crew!
  • Options
    Becky- I like that idea a lot! There's an "Injured Athlete" thread I started up- please join us! It's a little support group for those of us who are sitting on the side lines right now.
  • Options

staying steady at 135.8 this week. Body comp steady at 18% cookie (aka bf). Pumped to be here at January. image

• Options
    @Leigh, my left leg weighs 135! My right is about 140 (right leg dominate). LOL

Weighed in yesterday at 204.8. About 10 above where I want to be! Time to get cracking!!!
  • Options
    131.6. Down two pounds from pre-Christmas weight for an all-time low. I think this proves vacation, mexican food, and margaritas are actually good for me.
  • Options
    Back up to 172.8. I feel like a yo-yo, up..down...up...down. I just can't seem to keep anything consistent going and break through that 170 barrier.
  • Options
    @Beth - I wanna live in that world where mexican food and margaritas = weigh loss!!! I had Mexican food last week w/out a beer to go along and it was just WRONG!

Down 1 lb to 139 - 4 to go. At this rate it will be late March before I get rid of it and I will be extra crabby. I don't like going to bed hungry, but it does seem to do the trick getting those last stubborn lbs. to go away.

• Options
    Down a couple of Lbs! Watching this closely now, feel skinny and starting to get comments from family again. That's near 7lbs since 9th Dec - pretty much my start of OS.
    169 now, would like 164 but in 'un-charted territory' considering I'm new to multi-sport - I'm 6'1 and quite broad up top.
    Running is noticeably easier - haven't been outside on the bike so have had no hills to climb in order to compare.
  • Options
    Peter, I second that.

Down 3 this week. Really paying attention to portion sizes this week and really increased my water intake. Hm. Seems to help.
  • Options
    Standing still - - - but, no margaritasimage
  • Options

I guess I will have to try the margaritas next time or stay longer.  With one week in Mexico I stayed even which was not bad.

Gordon

• Options
    Still at 175-176. Doing really well during the day, but struggling a bit at night. Need to get to be sooner...indoor TT coming up soon means I want to be 175 (or less) by the 30th... stay tuned!

P
  • Options
    Did nothing different this week.

Weighed myself Monday and was down 1.2 to 132.2

Weighed again Wednesday and was at 133.

Not putting much worry into me. Especially since it has my BF at 23-24% consistently and I know it ain't that bad!
  • Options
    169lbs this week and all I did was take smaller portions at each meal. 165 is the goal!!!
  • Options

131. Holding steady!!