Homeโ€บ Community Forum ๐Ÿ 
Options

Unauthorized to Post?

Is there a reason I can't post to the Training Forum? I get a message that I'm not authorized to create a new post in that forum.

Comments

• Options

Posted By James Lewis on 14 Nov 2009 09:05 AM
    Is there a reason I can't post to the Training Forum? I get a message that I'm not authorized to create a new post in that forum.

Any forum specifically or all of them? Sorry, our 4.0 forum-fu is weak, learning as we go.
  • Options

I had the same thing happen. Also, I am not getting the tool bar anymore when I reply - so I can't post pics, etc. Maybe that is on purpose - I can get a little happy w/ the pix ! LOL image or maybe it's just temporary during the transition.
  • Options

Posted By Robin Cline on 14 Nov 2009 04:39 PM

I had the same thing happen. Also, I am not getting the tool bar anymore when I reply - so I can't post pics, etc. Maybe that is on purpose - I can get a little happy w/ the pix ! LOL image or maybe it's just temporary during the transition.

I'm able to get in to everything I've tried so far (although I don't know if I've tried everything). But I also have the missing tool bar issue that Robin describes
  • Options
    Not able to post in NUTRITION, OFF TOPIC forum
  • Options
    You should be mostly all set now and completely all set in 24 hours...thanks for your patience!!!

P