Home Classifieds
Options

SOLD: thermal swim cap; Pilates For Triathletes workout DVD

I'm selling the following items for $12 each (plus $5 if shipping is needed): 

SOLD  BlueSeventy Thermal swim cap - 3mm neoprene, size small. Ironman-legal. I purchased it for IMCdA in 2010, and its been used for 5 other open water training swims. Great condition. Only selling it because I realized that a medium fits me better. Great for training/racing in cold water, especially Coeur d'Alene, St George, or Tahoe! Sells for $30 new:  http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page/WW/555-SK

SOLD The Core: Pilates for Triathletes workout DVD:  http://www.amazon.com/Championship-Productions-The-Core-Strength/dp/B0051AOXUM

The DVD is very worthwhile, in my opinion. I just don't really need it to guide my workouts since I'm a certified Pilates instructor and Physical Therapist.

These Items can be picked up in Madison WI. Otherwise I'm happy to ship for $5.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, the swim cap is a small.
  • Options
    what size cap? if large, I'll buy it
  • Options
    Michele - if the cap is still available I'll take it. Thanks!
  • Options
    Mark, the cap is yours! I'll send you a message...
  • Options
    How much are you selling the DVD for?
  • Options
    Paula, $12 plus shipping. Since its just a DVD, lets say $15 total. Message me if you want to buy it!
  • Options
    Sorry so slow in getting back to you.  Reallllyyyyy busy @ work.  I'll buy the dvd if it is still available.  Have never used the classifieds in here before, so let me know what you need me to do. 
  • Options
    Awesome, Paula!  I'll send you a private message with more details.  Check the envelope icon at the top of your screen to get to the message.  image
  • Options

Ok, so I went to fill out the check and realized I had deleted your message with the address and amount.  My apologies, can you send me the info again. 

I just noticed you are doing IM Lake Tahoe, awesome!  Best of luck that should be an incredible event.  If I lived someplace where I could train for it I would do it.  I did do the ride around Lake Tahoe a while back, but would not want to attempt an IM without access to hills and altitude.  I am however contemplating a move to Denver next year so maybe down the road before I am over the hill....