Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Data Tool glitches

Hi - any probs with the data tool at the moment?

Entered my bike test 2 days OK but hasn't loaded new zones as yet - tried reloading, still no joy.

Also, having problems obtaining a vDot calc from my run test - keeps asking for a manual input of the score - tried loading time with 00 hrs, e.g 00:20:45:30 but that doesn't work either.

Using FF browser.

Thanks,

Dave

Comments

• Options
    Update - tried again after a few hours - this time the Vdot calc worked if I only used 4 figures, i.e. 20:45

The bike zones still haven't reset however :-(
  • Options
    Going slightly nuts trying to make this work - if anyone can input any ideas it woudl be helpful.

Loaded new run test - new zones were set pretty quick.

Loaded Bike test results 3 days ago - no luck on the zones. I've tried every variation in process - deleting then re-inputtin, using a different date, clearing out my browser etc. Even tried on a different machine.

Strange that it produced run zones but not the bike - OK, more frustarting than anything else I guess, can fudge the zones a tad to train against for now.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Options
    Sounds very frustrating Dave. I don't have any other suggestions but in the mean time, you can just use excel or a calculator to create the zones pretty quickly. Just multiple your new FTP by the percentages show in the data tool zones page.
  • Options
    Try going to the customize tab in the data tool, make sure all the values are 0, then click submit. Then try to do the bike test again...sorry!
  • Options
    Posted By Patrick McCrann on 28 Jan 2010 01:53 PM

Try going to the customize tab in the data tool, make sure all the values are 0, then click submit. Then try to do the bike test again...sorry!

I concur with what Patrick said about zeroing custom data, but ... unless you're a glutton for punishment, you probably don't want actually do the bike test again, just re-entering the data in to the tool will suffice 

• Options
    Thanks folks - I found a way before I read the latest replies - I just deleted all the tests in the bike section (not just the latest one) - ensured that the zones read zeros - then reloaded the latest test stats - it worked and I now have zones.
    I then added my Dec test results - the latest zones stayed put & the results were loaded on the graph.

All good - well except for my higher zones, ouch!