Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Announcing (Spring) Coach Office Hours

Folks -

Thanks to so many of you for taking the time to answer our poll. We are excited to announce the following hours based on your feedback. Note: The following is applicable through Wednesday, 3/31, at which point we'll re-evaluate.

Mondays 8pm EST / 5pm PST -- Coach Patrick

• P will be in the chatroom fielding your questions.
  • P will be live on Ustream (EN channel) talking his answers back to you
  • IF I am not there, text me at 671 513 3830 and poke me in the eye.

Wednesdays 9pm EST / 6pm PST -- Coach RICH

• P will be in the chatroom fielding your questions.
  • P will be live on Ustream (EN channel) talking his answers back to you.
  • IF you texted rich, he'd kick you in the nuts.

See you online!

P

Comments

• Options
    Patrick, can you make this a sticky so we can easily find it? THANKS!

And thanks for doing this guys. This is a great new add!!!
  • Options

It Wed night at 9pm, I would text him but my privates still hurt from the bike. Does it start this week?

• Options

My guess is Rich will start next week, the 20th...  image

• Options
    RnP
    I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to cancel my membership. I am not progressing the way that I had hoped and so I have made the decision to go back to my older half IM plans and IM for this year. I think that you are doing some good stuff with the powermeter, but not having one i think is definitely a limiter. Also, i got my first road ride last weekend, and yes, even though I had surgery recently, I had the worst numbers I have seen in a while. There are a few other reasons I admit, navigating through the forums takes me too much time. But at least wanted to let you know why. If you have any further suggestions, please feel free to email them to me.
    Best,
    mary
  • Options
    RNP
    sorry one last thing, whom do i contact for a refund for the charge that was just made on my account?
    thanks
    mary dorsey