Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Aaron Maurer Macro Thread Training Help

My plans tell me Week of Get Faster Intermediate training before embarking on plan for HIM to get ready for Racine.

However, I have been a mess this year so far of ups and down in starting.

I was back in the action about a month, but ended up injured, then the flu,and now stuck making excuses.

It is time. I have signed up for my races to make it real and need to pull my head from my butt.

I have done next to nothing this year. Where do I start with getting back on track with training plans? I posted something similar a few months back, but am further behind now, then that post.

Basically, I feel like I am starting from scratch. Fat, overweight, and out of shape.

Any thoughts on how to begin and get the wheels back on? Do I jump into this plan, downgrade to beginner, do something different all together?

Comments

• Options
    Aaron,
    Sorry about your troubles. I recommend you load up the Beginner HIM plan to end on Racine and just roll with that and work with us and the team in the forums to turn down the running, if you need to. I think you'll be mostly-fine to jump right into the bike, though you may need to turn it down a touch as well.