Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Modifications for typical week

Coach P-I typically travel Tuesday through Thursday for work. Every now and then I travel on a M or F, but can usually get the workout in before or after travel on those days. Transitioning to IM Int or Adv plan after IMSG 70.3 and won't be able to do mid week bike/swim as scheduled with my travel. Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    @Joe, that Wed ride will be your big interval ride. I would put it on Tuesday AM before you leave...you can do the run intervals on the road...and then I assume you can do the long run on Thurs and back to a regular week.... If you can't get in the Long run on Thurs, then bike Tuesday AM, long run on Wed on the road....Thursday is a run with some strides (we lose the "intervals" from Tuesday here...but more important to get the quality bike and long run done)....thoughts?
  • Options
    Coach P- that should work. The only challenge will when I need to start travel on Monday. I'm going to try and minimize that as much as possible. Running on the road shouldn't be a problem. Any major issues with moving the Wed bike to Monday's on those weeks where I'm already on the road Tuesday morning?
  • Options
    Just that you'll have the three quality bikes in a row...if that's the case maybe cut back on the Sunday ABP session a bit and ensure 24 hours of rest!