Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

TriSteve Macro Thread

Coach, I finished St. George on May 4, 2013, and my next A race is IMFL on November 2, 2013.  The plan I'm using has me starting training for IMFL for 12 weeks beginning in August 12 with nothing until then.  Is there a plan or a sequence of plans you would recommend in the intervening months (I could start next week--May 13)?  For planning purposes, I will be missing 2 weeks of workouts, July 22-August 1, while I take the scouts backpacking.  Thanks, coach.

Comments

• Options
    Steve, have I don't a Season Plan for you? Do you have any races on all on the calendar between now and IMFL?
  • Options
    Rich, yes to the season plan question. I do have one but it doesn't have any training indicated until 12 weeks before IMFL. Between now and IMFL I have a 13.1 in two weeks (May 25), one in August, and another in September but I'll just do these as a longer run for the week. I will probably do a couple of C level Oly races and maybe a half somewhere, but my plan is to focus my training on IMFL. Sounds kind of boring, doesn't it?