Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

South Jersey Rob's Micro thread

Coach P,

Ran total 19 miles last week without pain and plan on adding frequency with small addition to long run(6.2 last week).  With the plan for Quassy and LP, I was thinking quassy will be a big tri day so this weekend I'll do the normal long ride saturday and ABP ride on sunday instead of big tri day and rest day.  Does that sound reasonable?

Also wondering if you were going to give the whole team general or specific advice for pre post Quassy and IMLP camp? as far as taper and recovery suggestions.  I am persoanlly good for Quassy because my run will be LRP.  and for LP camp I thought I would drop or shorten  the wednesday FTP ride and run slightly longer early in the week and rest Thursday the travel day.

thanks,

Rob

Comments

• Options
    Rob, that's great GREAT news. Very pumped...whatever you are doing, keep doing it! Yes to regular workouts this weekend, potential addendum to Quassy is to focus on nutrition, etc, to make sure that protocol is working for you.

I will be sending out an email to the IMLP camp folks shortly, and will include that!

See you in CT!

P