Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

Where do we sign up for IM CDA triathlon club competition?

Just got the info packet from IM CDA! They asks for team members to sign in for the triathlon club competition, but I don't see our club in their list. Did we get signed up for this? There is an e-mail address that we can send a message to get our team listed at triclub@ironman.com . Does anyone else want to represent Endurance Nation?

Comments

• Options
    We did register our team for this. I have reached out to organizer to ask for direction.
  • Options
    Any update on the Tri Team competition?
  • Options
    Not yet, send the email last week. Will resend again this week.
  • Options

Hey Brenda,

I had used the IM CDA link (e-mail) for the TRIclub competition and they wrote me back that they needed our teams information. Can I forward the e-mail to you? They were asking for a point person for the team. 

Kriss

• Options
    Kriss, we are going around and around and around and around and around with whoever they have running this program for them. Painfully inefficient and unorganized but we are working the problem and getting closer. Thanks!
  • Options
    Looks like they finally got their act together. I saw Brenda's post and they now have our team listed on their survey. Thanks, Kriss
  • Options
    Persistence pays off :-)
  • Options
    We'll probably win by default as the only ones able to figure out how to sign up! image