Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Gateway to the Bay April - New Race, Houston Area

This is a new race and looks like it is going to be GREAT!  Here's the link: http://www.onurleft.com/Onurmark_Pr...Texas.html

April 10 and 11.  It is a qualifier for Escape from Alcatraz.  Here's more info that came out today:

CHARITY DINNER.........The Memorial Hermann Gateway to the Bay Triathlon, Onurmark Productions, and The City of Kemah will be hosting a charity dinner for Jenny's Light on Friday, April 9, 2010 at the Kemah Community Center. Jenny's Light is a charity founded by world class triathlete Becky Lavelle to help mothers with Postpartum Mood Disorders which effect nearly 1-in-7. Olympian Matty Reed and Ironman 70.3 World Champion Andy Potts will be our guest speakers with a possible appearance by Becky Lavelle. Tickets are $25 and include admission and dinner. Doors open at 6:30pm. Seats are limited so sign up soon.

POTTS SWIM CLINIC & REED RUN CLINIC.........After the Saturday, April 10 Memorial Hermann Gateway to the Bay Sprint Race completion Andy Potts will be hosting a Swim Clinic and Matty Reed will be hosting a Run Clinic. Andy's Clinic starts at 12 Noon and Matty's Run Clinic starts at 1:30pm. Each is $10 to attend with all proceeds again benefiting Jenny's Light. Spots are also limited so sign up soon.

Comments

• Options
    Penny, that race sounds like so much fun! I have the Lonestar 70.3 two weeks after it but maybe the coaches will approve...
  • Options
    I've been looking at this one, and I have NOLA 70.3 the very next weekend. It's a good high intensity Oly, should be good in the taper for a HIM. Maybe I'm just a glutton though.
  • Options

Wish I could do it.  But, I'll be in Paris for the marathon.  It's work related.  Really.  It is!