Home Classifieds
Options

Zipp 404 FC Front Wheel

Before I post on E-bay thought I would offer it up inside the house -- I have a 2011 Zipp 404 FC Front wheel that I no longer use.  It has only been used in a few races -- less than 300 miles -- and in great shape. Will load a photo later today.  If you are interested you can email me directly - bwbird@deloitte.com.  Asking for a fair price which we can negotiate.  I will be at the IMWI camp next weekend so if you are attending the camp can deliver it in person.

Comments

• Options
    Brian - I have plenty of race wheels, but I am always curious what others are using. What are you going to use upfront now and why?
  • Options

Attached are pictures -- no tubes or tire included just the wheel, zipp skewer, rim tape, manual/instructions and value extension

@Paul - I have been using this with a bomb proof PT rear wheel w/aerojacket (Thanks Rich). I was able to pick up a Easton EC90 Aero wheelset earlier this summer and love them. Just thought is was time to free up some cash so I can put the money down on another IM race for 2014. PT wheel may be up for sale later this summer/winter if my wife does not want it. 

• Options
    Clincher and how much