Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

IMLou Team Dinner Help

After making the reservations for the Team Dinner for Thursday night at Lilly's I realized that I will be logistically challenged to make it there my 5pm. My flight into Louisville is scheduled to arrive at 5:30pm.  The good news is the airport is 5.1 miles from Lilly's and it should only take me an hour to get to Lilly's once I arrive. But, should my flight be delayed I may be really really late. So, please start without me keeping in mind the restaurant wants 1 bill. It's easiest to bring cash and don't forget to add tax and tip and round up $2 to make sure we are covered.

You will be ordering from the full menu and will have a great selection.  Here is a link to the Menu.

Thanks for your cooperation 

Comments

• Options
    Hey George,

Maybe change the time of the dinner to 6p? I expect a lot of people will be driving and could be facing traffic issues, etc.

Just a suggestion...
  • Options

George - thanks for stepping up and captaining us 

I'm not sure I'll be able to make to the dinner on Thursday. I hope to be able to meet at least some of the team sometime over the weekend, perhaps lunch on Friday, or a Victory Brunch on Monday!

Kate

• Options
    @Rich,
    Good idea. I had been thinking of 6 pm from the start and just needed a little push. I have already sent the Lilly's GM an email requesting a change to 6 pm. I'll call Tues when they open again to confirm. Thanks for your input.
  • Options
    Good work George.
  • Options
    @All
    Dinner reservation is confirmed for 6pm Thursday, Aug 22 at Lilly's. Bring CASH to make joint bill payment easy. Thanks.
  • Options
    Might be tough for me to make it as well. Not sure what dinner plans are that night as with a group of friends and fly in that afternoon. Will advise.
  • Options
    Might be tough for me to make it as well. Not sure what dinner plans are that night as with a group of friends and fly in that afternoon. Will advise.
  • Options
    Sorry in won't make it.. I have so much family in town and many friends that are driving 10 plus hours to support! I hope to meet you all!!!
    KC