Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

Friday Athlete dinner - anyone going?

I plan on going to the dinner on Friday night as it's my first ironman and I want to get the full experience.  Anyone else going?  I'm going stag, so if anyone needs a "date"...... or maybe a team table?

Comments

• Options
    Dave - I'll be going with my husband - happy to get together for a team table!  Sue
  • Options
    Ill be going too..with a big group...anyone is more than welcome to join!
  • Options
    Hi Dave,

I will be going as a third wheel with my sister and her husband. Lets plan on a place to meet before the dinner.

Mary
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all.

Mary - it'd be great to meet you before the dinner. I'm not very familiar with the Terrace, so I'm open to any meeting place you think would be good. Can you park in the Terrace garage that night? The athlete guide says to arrive early since the dinner sells out - does that mean we should get there early just to find a table/seat? Again, whatever you think is best as far as time and place to meet. My cell is 630-550-3471 for ease of finding each other.
  • Options
    My number is 608-335-1331. I believe you can park at the convention center on Thursday or the ramp about a block away, called Government East. We plan to get there at 5 ish.
  • Options
    Sounds good. See you there if not at the team dinner on Thursday.
  • Options

I am stag also. It would be more fun to hang with teammates. Are you guys going to be at the team dinner on Thurs? We could coordinate there for Fri.

• Options
    The Ross's and Pilon's are going as well. We should arrange a meeting place and time at the Team Dinner on Thursday night. It would be great to have a team table there.
  • Options
    The team table sounds like a good idea to me, as does figuring out the details Thursday night. Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    I'm going, I'd love to be part of a team table.
  • Options
    I won't make it up to Madison until Friday morning, so unfortunately, I'll miss out on the EN dinner. Would love to connect at the Friday dinner.

See everyone at the 4 keys talk!