Home Announcements 🎙
Options

How to order Singlet?

So I clicked on the link to the webpage (from the email) and it says that all singlets are sold out. I know in the email you said that you are ordering them for 2010 but how do we place an order? We can't do it on the webpage, do we just send you an email with the size? Sorry if I'm just completely missing something but I just want to make sure I wear the EN colors this year!

-Chad

Comments

• Options
    Posted By Chad Scott on 22 Jan 2010 08:44 AM

So I clicked on the link to the webpage (from the email) and it says that all singlets are sold out. I know in the email you said that you are ordering them for 2010 but how do we place an order? We can't do it on the webpage, do we just send you an email with the size? Sorry if I'm just completely missing something but I just want to make sure I wear the EN colors this year!

-Chad

Store will be fixed later today, thanks.

• Options
    Hey Rich, not sure if you received my email on F.B., but you sent me a second bike jersey, rather than my free singlet. Tell you what, I'll send you $$ for the jersey, or you can deduct from my acct. that is tied to my EN acct. Then, would you send me the Ladies, XL Tri singlet? I am definately planning to wear it for IMLOU!
    Let me know okay?
    Barb
  • Options
    Were the free singlet's ever shipped out? I thought I remembered somewhere the timing was mid January - did I miss something?