Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Feb 17th weigh in

So I seem to be stuck at 217.  Where is everyone at?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options

Still slowly decreasing.  Goal weight was 148,  was 147.4 this morning.   Getting close to bottom, body fat % on scale this a.m was 7.5.

Still hoping for 145 come race season.

• Options

back on the downward track.  Hit 154.0 this morning.  redoubling the efforts to be at goal weight before end of March.

• Options
    Up a 1lb, seems as though things are balancing out after the illness weight-loss - would like to ditch 4lbs by A-race on June 20. The switch to RP in 4 weeks may do the trick, is that what usually happens?
  • Options

Ouch!!  Up three from last week.  Didn't even really abuse the diet.

• Options
    I am lazy about weighing. 2 weeks in between and I was down 1 lb to 130.4. Goal is 130 for race. If I can maintain, I suspect I will be closer to 126 by race day as I tend to lose weight once I ride outside for many hours. Have been pretty good with the diet as I am now just totally accustomed to avoiding wheat.

Interesting article in Bicycling magazine about Team Garmin- Transitions diet. Article has pic of Christian Vandevelde and is about going wheat free. Check it out.
  • Options

I'm gonna declare victory. I started last fall trying to regain the 6-7 # I usually lose during the course of the year. I've stabilized @ my goal of 150 +/- the last three weeks, with only a slight (<1%) increase in BF. This weekly weigh in has helped, as after I stopped charting my weight room workouts (working on my OCD), I also stopped recording my weights when I use the scale at the gym. Now I can start the slow ride back down to my asthenic racing self.</p>

• Options

ughhh..... up a lb after having plateaued at 137 for several weeks. Quite honestly I am surprised it's not more than 1 lb after a full weekend off the wagon and then kids out of school for a few days just had me all messed up. I only need to get down 2 more to make it to my OS goal, but my weigh loss mojo is seriously waning! I don't seem to have the desire to stick with it that I did earlier. I think it might be because even though I have lost 5 lbs the BF% stays the same. ALWAYS! I hate that - just can't seem to get it down where I want it. Frustrating.

I am glad it looks like many of you are succeeding!! Great work!
  • Options
    Robin- My scale always says my BF% is high. I don't believe it since I can see my sternum and a few ribs, I am notching my belt tighter these days, I've lost my small muffin top, and this is all new since my big lifestyle/ diet change. Unless you are regularly having it tested in water, I wouldn't put much stock in the scales. My opinion only.
  • Options
    I don't travel often for work but when I do, everything goes to pot. Different city and it was snowing, made it hard to run. Traveling with co-workers makes it hard to eat they way I should. Seem to be back on track and working hard, hoping to see re-gains next week.