Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Lunch and Coach P talk

Hi gang, just off the phone with Coach P and I am happy to report he will be joining us at Rev3Quassy.  I have been charged with the task of organizing a lunch for our group on the Saturday after the Oli so our short course demons can refuel and so our HIM peeps can fuel up prerace.

Just took a look at the events schedule on the website and there is alot going on the day before http://rev3tri.com/quassy/athletes-2/schedule/ but we need to pick a time, so we are going to go with 1pm. We understand that time will not work for everyone, but we hope it will work for the majority.

I reached out to the race director of the race and we just got off the phone. He has a restaurant in mind for us and will get back to me with the deets within the week. I did look at restaurants inside the amusement park, but they mostly serve hotdogs/burgers/pizza etc. which I think we will all agree is not the best choice before a race, so hopefully we will find a restaurant that has more options than the above.  

I will keep you posted as details come forward, so keep on checking your group forum.

Comments

• Options
    Nice Brenda!  Sounds good!
  • Options
    Awesome! I should be done with the oly by then. Lol
  • Options
    This is my third time doing Quassy half. A tough but extremely well run race by Rev 3. Hoping with EN training to break that 6 hr barrier! Good luck to all EN athletes racing the olympic and half. Glenn
  • Options
    Hey Glenn - my third time too and also hoping to break 6 hrs!
  • Options
    Hey guys, my 3rd time as well.  Hoping to PR after less training (and more weight) than last two times, however w/ a lot better race execution strategy this time around.  Let's see what happens...  Looking fwd seeing you all.