Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

Coach Rich, Mrs. Coach Rich, and Riley the WonderPup at IMCDA!

Team IMCDA,

The Strauss Family will be rolling into IMCDA, Beverly Hillbillies style, on Thursday of race week to support you for the race!

The Four Keys Talk will be at the Coeur d'Alene Resort, Friday, June 27, from 10:30a-12p. Registration is here, and attendance is mandatory!! Please help us fill the talk by sharing it with your friends and network on FB, etc. 

Joanne had her final surgery this week and is off from work through June. So we're packing up the truck, the motorcycle, duct taping Riley to the roof, and heading out of LA on about June 18. I'm going to show them around southern UT and then we'll wander our way north to CDA over the course of several days. We'll have the EN tent on the run course for your families and I may volunteer to ride moto-support for the event -- stapling a camera to the hand of the official and making him take pics of EN athletes 

Looking forward to meeting new members, seeing the vets, and getting you dialed into IMCDA!

Comments

• Options
    That is awesome news!!
  • Options
    Yay! It'll be good to have you there for support. Wishing Joanne a quick recovery.
  • Options
    Awesome. Looking forward to finally meeting you. Already signed up for the 4 keys talk
  • Options

Coach, you know you can still sign up for the race ...

• Options

Very cool!  Looking forward to meeting the rest of your family.

• Options
    Coach that is very exciting! Looking forward to meeting you and your family. Can we bring Riley a treat? If so what does he like? I'm betting he's a ball kinda guy, but then again all labs are good eaters right? image
  • Options

Jealous! I love riding on the roof, but the duct tape removal always sux. Have fun!!!! 

• Options

Hey Jenn,

Riley is a lab, chow mix, we think. He's a not a typical lab re food, more like a cat. We could probably put a bucket of food out for him and he would just self-serve for days. And the chow gives him super soft "potato chip ears" -- you can't pet them just once. . First scratch is free...

Gonna convince Mrs. Coach to wear an EN singlet, walking Riley in his singlet with his Ruby Red Shoes = marketing gold