Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Nemo on Vacation....but still watching!!!

I sorta feel somehow like I need to post an "Out of Office" message for the EN Gang, and so here it is! 

Nemo will be out of the office from November 18- December 7 with no access to voicemail and limited access to emails.  Please leave a message and I will respond to your request when I return.  But if you think you people can slack off and not track our IMAZ and IMCOZ teammates in the manner we've all become accustomed to- well then you've got another thing commin'!!!!  I'll have my netbook and God willing I'll have Internet access (granted- 12 hours time difference and on the other side of the world) and I will be tracking YOU!!!!  And by YOU, I mean EN Online Support crew as well as the EN Athletes on race day!!! 

Good luck to everyone racing and suffering through the OS over the next few weeks.  Have fun with the marathon challenge and enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with all the turkey trots you can race, all the football you can watch, and all the pumpkin pie and stuffing you can eat!!!

Comments

• Options

Enjoy your vacation.  Slack off more like you have to caution us, how do I say this politically correct, rambunctious November OS people.

• Options

Have fun.  This is one newbie that has become an addict to seeing your posts.  HAVE FUN! We will keep u[p the EN support for the racers. Who started the name and bib number list?