Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

2014 IMCdA Race Captain

All,

Sorry to say my PF injury will prevent me from attending 2014 IMCdA so Brenda asked me to offer to pass the Captain baton on to anyone else who will take it. The team dinner reservations have been made with individual checks (a la carte) and Al Truscott's wife has volunteered to take photos so almost all the work is done. It would be nice if someone brought an EN flag for the team photo.

Comments

• Options
    Not ready to be race captain but will bring an EN flag
  • Options
    I offered to Captain this race several months ago. I know the area and have ridden the course. But if there is someone else that would like to do it, then sign up. I filled out the Captain application in the Race Central tab but it would not accept my app since I had already filled one out earlier this year.
  • Options
    @Steve, I think the job is yours. The team pre-race dinner will be at Crickets Steakhouse and Oyster Bar, 424 E. Sherman Ave, Coeur d'Alene, 83814, (208)765-1990. We have a 5:30 pm reservation. Please ping Brenda for other Captain details.
    @Chris, Thanks for bringing the EN flag.
  • Options

Alrighty since we are all theoretically "resting" yesterday and/or today and there WILL be a flag (thanks Chris) I hope you'll find this 1' worth your time.  Then we'll be able to answer the very important "Do you have a flag?" question at the race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9W1zTEuKLY

• Options

So we'll be adding Idaho to our EN empire?

• Options
    @ Al: Absolutely!  We're gonna stick a flag in it - it's OURS!
  • Options

No Flag...No Country!

• Options

Hey George,

Sorry I won't see you at the race. I remember sitting with your family at...insert IM race dinner here...and your wife pumping me for opinions and information on US IM destinations, as a family vacation