Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

Kim's race rehearsal analysis

Thought you guys might benefit from Coach P's analysis of my power file from rr2 on the Quassy Course... Some really helpful stuff here. I'm sure other folks may or may not be struggling with the same issues.

http://members.endurancenation.us/Resources/Wiki/tabid/91/Default.aspx?topic=Crucible+File+Archives

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for sharing, Kim. Great information....I know I had the same issues when I rode the course. This is a tough one to "flatten"! See you at Quassy.
  • Options

@Kim, thanks for sharing.  Great information!  See you in a few short days.

• Options
    Thank you for sharing this. Very helpful.
  • Options
    Thanks Kim. That was a good crucible. Listen to Coach P... He kind of knows what he's talking about. You've done the work, now go out there and ride smart. get that HR down early and have the confidence in the last 1.5 hrs of the bike to keep riding the numbers you know you can ride. And yes, build that speed over the crests of those tough hills.

Then all you have to do is survive that simple little half-mary and you're all set! Good Luck!
  • Options
    @Kim - thanks for sharing this - I have been looking for additional coaching on how to analyze my ride data and this was phenomenal. I now have some more tools in the toolbox to continue working on my cycling mojo. Thanks again!