Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman CDA
Options

IMCdA Athlete Info

OK...So you have all looked at your Monday on the Training Schedule, which means you've all read the entry from the coaches to visit the Info Sheet and fill in your info. There are only 7 folks signed up so far. (thank you to those that did). Everyone that hasn't, please grab your mouse and go here today. 

Comments

• Options
    Just noticed that the team dinner starts at the same time was the Ironkids Fun Run. I've got five kids who are chomping at the bit to do the run - so we'll be late to the team dinner.
  • Options

David- I see that...when George made the reservations the schedule was not out yet. But the halibut and chips will be there waiting for you and yours when you get there. 

• Options

Thank You to all that have signed up on the Athlete Info Sheet. We are up to 16! If you know of someone that is racing but not on the sign up sheet please let them know to fill it out.

• Options

Will sign up tonight, blocked for some reason from work eventhough can get on here.

Talk to you soon,

Bill

• Options

Posted By David Leventhal on 27 May 2014 10:00 AM

Just noticed that the team dinner starts at the same time was the Ironkids Fun Run. I've got five kids who are chomping at the bit to do the run - so we'll be late to the team dinner.

I've entered my kid, Riley, in the Fun Run. He's going to totally kill it. Nike contract to follow...

• Options

Have the EN orders from the last order deadline all shipped, I have not received the EN top I ordered (and coffee mug), was hoping to wear it during RR this weekend and certainly want to have it for CDA.

Thanks!

Bill

• Options

Bill- I would contact THESE GUYS directly to find out the status of your order.

• Options
    Bill - I also had questions about the EN tri top I ordered and called Brand Evolution (as Steve mentioned) on Thurs. I left my name and number and have not heard anything yet. Did you have any luck getting into contact with them?
  • Options
    Thanks Steve. Christina, I had just emailed them but have not heard back. I will call on Monday if I don't get a response by mid day. Hopefully our stuff is in the mail.

Bill
  • Options

Hey Christina!  I have what I believe to be a LG women's large tri top that I won't be racing in.  I think according to the tag it also doubles as a men's small?  Anyway, I'm usually a medium but the large fits right.  I'll be wearing it for the recon stuff but I will bring it in case anyone can use it to race in.   Even if you can't use it I'll bring it just in case anyone else in need of an EN top and wants to represent.  Exciting!  

• Options
    Jenn - that would be great! I really appreciate your generosity!