Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Has EN become dulled to the powers of THE HALLIGAN?!?

The man busts (and freezes) his butt to win the President's Day Weekend Challenge and what does he get in return?  Silence from the crowd!  Sure - we all get tired of hearing/seeing/reading his face all over the forums.  He's more overexposed than Paris Hilton.  But, his talents range from the soft, sensitive type who posts about "OS blues" (that brought a tear to my eye) to the hardened twin of Chuck Norris who destroys the competition whether rain, snow or sun.

I think Gotham took Superman for granted after awhile too -  "Superman (It's Not Easy)" is The Halligan's new theme song.

P.S.  Just after I posted this I saw Patrick published the results...so I've only perpetuated the overexposure of The Halligan.

Comments

• Options
    He is both everywhere and nowhere. You might not see him, but he's there. image
  • Options

The halligan is " The Shadow"

• Options
    Congrats to your continued success! check the EN store for tshirts that say "I wanna be like Dave"! m
  • Options

One of my favorite threads here . Love is everywhere!

tom

• Options
    Posted By Brian Massey on 17 Feb 2010 07:06 PM

I think Gotham took Superman for granted after awhile too -  "Superman (It's Not Easy)" is The Halligan's new theme song.

Just to be the geek in the group, Superman is to METROPOLIS as BATMAN is to Gotham.

That aside, I think I would say The Halligan is more Herculean; I really think you need to go Classical with him.  Some day we'll read about the The Twelve Labors of The Halligan. image

• Options

@Tony - I almost googled that just to make sure I had it right!  Too funny.

• Options
    In keeping with the theme:
    Superman saw what THE HALLIGAN did during the President's Day Weekend Challenge. He then cried himself to sleep.