Homeโ€บ Announcements ๐ŸŽ™
Options

Add New Group

Several of us are doing NO Half in April....I'm having withdrawal from my Nov OS Group and need a new group. How do we start one for NO ?

Comments

• Options
    bill, in general we discourage folks from forming groups for 70.3 races. Even the Ironman groups, with up to 40 folks racing, haven't really been successful in the past. I say keep playing in November for now...or rally up some peeps and re-demand it of us! image
  • Options
    How about just a 70.3 Group? All the folks who are doing any 70.3 as their A race can then commiserate together- discuss 70.3 specific stuff, complain about how bad the plans are beating them up, whatever. That might be a decent compromise.
  • Options

I'm in for a generic 70.3 group.

• Options
    I'm good for 70.3 too....feeling TERRIBLY left out after leaving the NOS group. Need to hurry though....April is getting here fast !
  • Options
    Over the weekend I got to thinking that what we need is an "Island of Unfit Toys" Group - for those in the House pursuing some alternative A race. For me, I'm looking at a 100 mile run. A week back there was a thread about someone taking on the Leadville 100 mountain bike race. I think it would be good for us to come together.

If anything, it's good to have all the nuts in one basket so's the coaches can keep an eye on 'em!! image

Mike