Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Maryland
Options

Week 17...4 to go

Sorry I haven't been posting here for the past few weeks. George shamed me into starting it again.

Thank you George for volunteering to be the race captain for this one. Ironic that you would be the captain for this race and I was the captain for the last one (IMCdA).

So, is everyone ready? The hard work should be coming to a close. Camp week is done. I know some of you did it on the course. My brother lives 70 miles away so he was able to ride the course a few times.

My camp week was successful, I found a few flat courses that I could practice my nutrition, hydration and execution on.

I am posting this on Sunday of week 17, having just finished my RR swim, RR run, and RR bike. All of which I PRed. So hopefully good things are in store on the race course in 3 weeks.

I won't be in town for the team dinner or the swim recon. I am staying with my brother and coming to Cambridge on Friday morning. I guess I will meet Paul T at our bike rack since we are racked together.

Comments

• Options
    @Steve, I'll blame the shame game on Coach Rich. He told me to contact you about the thread. Thanks for starting it back up. I guess we both have the volunteer gene. Congrats on your well executed RRs. Mine will come this coming weekend if I feel up to it. Right now I'm feeling great 2+ weeks after IMMT and don't want to fall of the over-training edge.

@ Alll, Happy Labor Day. Look forward to meeting ya'll in Cambridge.