Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

March 3 Weigh in

So what's the damage for the past week

I did not get on the scale this morning as I was rushing out the door for a run.  I believe based on yesterday that I would be up 1 or 2. 216 or 217.

Post your numbers here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...&hl=en

Gordon

Comments

• Options
    I'm stuck at 111. It's not what I want it to be, but I'm gonna have to live with that number until I'm back to full fledge running again.
  • Options

Good Bye 150's hello 140's

Weighed in at 149.5 (Raced IMOO at 147).

• Options
    down another 3+, I going to need new britches at this rate!
  • Options

Stuck at 172.5 but body is making lots of changes. No more junk in my trunk, I've found a hole on my belt, etc. Can't wait to get under 170lb. Good things happen < 165lb and sub <160lb would be great, with no races on the calendar. No red meat, beer, mocha, or ice cream until <160. </p>

• Options
    Rich, I now what you mean when you say "No red meat, beer, mocha, or ice cream until <160". This morning I took the wife for coffee. The shop had just pulled out the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for the day. I had one and we had to leave IMMEDIATELY, I could have easily order another 3 or 4.
  • Options
    Ugh. Up 2 this week. First time I've been up in 3 weeks. Always disappointing. But, got lazy...at at Moe's twice last week. Here's the bright side: down 15 since October! I definitely need some new britches, Chuck, as my work pants aren't staying up well!