Homeโ€บ Classifieds
Options

Wanted: Wahoo Kickr

Looking to see if anyone wants to offload their Wahoo Kickr. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Tough call. I have one I have never used. I bought it during the pre-order craze when it was the must have toy. Problem is I hate the trainer and live in SoCal where we ride outside year round. I just can't part with it tho..... image
  • Options
    Hey Sierra Madre! I grew up in Orange County and my family went to a play at a little theater in Glendale near the Galleria every Christmas. Now I'm stuck in the Bay Area wishing I was back home

Let me know if you decide you can part with it. I'm looking to pick one up before the outseason starts up. Good luck this weekend!

• Options
    Are these good to have for traveling?
  • Options
    Other trainers may be. The Kickr weighs in at over 40lbs so it's not the most travel-friendly trainer.
  • Options
    Easier than my computrainer?
  • Options

Hmm I've never owned a CT so I can't say. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this.

• Options
    It's hard to ride in the neighborhood where I work on the weekends so I've thought about bringing my trainer with me. I've done that before when at conferences that are local but the CT is very big set up. Honestly, I think it is time to get the rollers out.... it would be better for me and is easy to transport. CT is good when it is cold and rainy... not often an issue in Austin. I should just get more clothes and ride outside image
  • Options
    Small world! I grew up in La Crescenta and spent many, many days in Glendale.
  • Options
    FYI - I got an email today from Wahoo saying they had factory refurb units for sale. You want to check out their site.
  • Options
    Oh man I must have gotten there too late. I don't see any refurb units for sale. Thanks for the heads up though.
  • Options

Thought I'd give this one more shot before I just buy a new one. Anyone want to get rid of their Kickr?

• Options
    Call them and talk to a live person. Another thought is buy from clevertraining.com. They 10% off on almost everything if you use the DC Rainmaker coupon code. This week it's "DCR10WHP". That's how I got mine.
  • Options

Thanks, Dino. Congrats on the race by the way. Unfortunately Clever Training doesn't sell them anymore otherwise I'd be all over that DC discount. My lbs carries them at a discount for the local tri club but it comes out a wash since they charge tax and Wahoo doesn't. I'll call Wahoo and talk to someone. Thanks for the advice!