Homeโ€บ Racing Forum ๐ŸŽโ€บ 140.6 Forumsโ€บ Ironman Florida
Options

IM FL 2015 Online Signup

I've read that if you're fast enough on the day of online registration, you can get a spot a IMFL.ย  What date and time does that open up?

Comments

• Options

Chris,

The registration page for the race says all remaining spots will go on sale online this Sunday at noon Central.ย  Make sure your Active.com account is updated (with valid, current CC) and you're logged in by 11:55, regady to hit the button at straight up noon.ย  The 2x I did this for IMFL, it took forever, but both times it worked.ย  Hopefully the flood of new IM races will ease demand, and sign-up will be a breeze.ย  It will be good having you join us.

Mike

• Options
    Noon(PCB time), the day after the race. Good luck!
  • Options
    Mike- Where's the registration page? The only one I find shows this years race and "General Registration Sold Out". I can't stand the IM website
  • Options
    Thanks Steve.

Nevermind Mike. I found it! Thanks for the info. Crossing my fingers...
  • Options
    I agree with Mike; have your active.com account set up and get to the site ahead of time, and keep hitting refresh. I've done this twice before and had no problems getting in for the next year.
  • Options
    If you have two computers have them both logged in and ready to go. Also make sure you don't have any pop-up blockers like ghostery to prevent the pages from loading properly.
  • Options
    I got in just now. I signed into active.com about 30 min early which put most of my info in their online forms automatically.
  • Options
    I got in as well! Boy was that cheaper and easier than volunteering!
  • Options
    Good tips. I registered too. This will be my first IM. So looks like I'm set for 2015
  • Options

Wow, so there are a few of us. Yes, definitely easier than volunteering, which is what I did. Ugh...it was a cold and windy 7 hours at Run station #9.

Stephanie