Home Classifieds
Options

Spring Cleaning at the Tallo house: lots of tri-goods

I'll be posting this on ST shortly, but wanted to first let EN on my early Spring Cleaning.  If it's listed below, it's still available.   

Check out the pics at https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106786261884259269914/albums/6117025235567080417?authkey=COeWurzUw-SH7gE

Louis Garneau P-09 Helmet, medium.   $200

The earflap wear in pics 2 and 3 is cosmetic (and 100% remedied with tape on the inside of the shell) and does not affect the function, integrity or aero-wickedness of the item.  The model is not part of the recall.  Full package includes a helmet bag, <g class="gr_ gr_438 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="438" data-gr-id="438">plug</g> and unused wind visor.</p>

New with Tags Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuit / skinsuit, Small (sizing tip – fits a small / medium), $160

Spiuk Kronos Helmet.  $50

-New USE L bend extensions.  $75.  Carbon fiber, unused and uncut, 22.2 diameter.   

-Cobb wrist relief extensions.  Carbon Fiber, 22.2 diameter. 

-Continental Supersonic Tires $30/ea Each used 112 miles.  I have 4 x 21mm (perfect for a HED <g class="gr_ gr_571 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="571" data-gr-id="571" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit;">H3),</g>&nbsp;and 4 x 23mm (perfect for everything else). &nbsp; Absurdly low rolling resistance.</p>

XTerra Medium Swimskin, WTC–legal.  $50         

A great swimskin.  Used (and has a vertical stich up the chest to repair a <g class="gr_ gr_587 gr-alert gr_gramm Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="587" data-gr-id="587">tear).</g><br />

-Zoot Cooling Hat, Ben Hoffman style.  $20 

-Crank Bros low-stack Iodine XC Directset Headset $40. Installed, never ridden.  

-Cane Creek 110 IS headset new in box.  $100. 

-New in Box FSA OS 70mm 31.8 73/17deg stem  $20

-Zipp SL 90mm 31.8 83/17 deg stem.  minor wear on faceplate.   $50.   

-Zipp / Kona 2014 Headsweats Visor, New with Tags.  Turns out I’m balding and have no business wearing a visor -  the tan line just leaves a sad crescent on the top of my head and reminds everyone that I’m aging.  Badly.  Plus,  I don’t ride Zipps.    $20.

-Cable Hanger for Tririg Omega Brake.  $10           This is the hard-to-find steertube spacer / brake cable hanger you want for your tririgOmega in order to run just the cable to the brake.    It’s adjustable.  But it gets those housings out of sight!   Installed, but unused.   Alloy.

New in Box Ritchey Pro 90mm 31.8 60/30 deg stem.  $20

Slam that stem!   
Syntace Flatforce 90mm 31.8 17 deg ‘negative rise’ stem. $70

This has extremely low stack (I think it’s about 30mm … great for the day you cut your steerer too short) and puts your bars into a low profile to achieve a very aggressive position.   Pic 2 shows this well. 

Oval Concepts 920 ‘Trailing Edge’ Stem cover / Aerodynamicizer.  $40. 

Carbon fiber, adds a nice trailing edge to clean airflow from behind the stem.  Turn your cockpit into the poor man’s Ventus.  

Michelin Latex Tubes $10/ea

Each used 112 miles.   Michelin 18-20mm with 48 stem – perfect for a HED H3 and narrow tire.   

Continental 4000S Tires $30/ea

Used 112 miles.  I have 2 x 23mm.   Note the scratch on the sidewall rubber from contact with stay (this does not affect the integrity of the tire.)

XLab bento bag  $20

Another nice aero item for you to get your bento on.  3-strap model; head tube strap has been trimmed.  Same as the DarkSpeedWorks.  Used once. 

New unused stealth black Torhans 30, and new in bag Torhans aeromount.   $50

Get the Torhans 30 closer than a few inches from your headtube, and you’ve enjoying negative drag.  This is superior to any  aftermarket ‘between the aerobars solution’ for hydration.       Sorry, can’t sell the two separately.    

Torhans / VR bottle – Felt cage with new unused VR bottle.   $40

This is the special Felt cage that cleanly integrates to aero frame shapes.  Very very slick, and invisible to the wind.  Great for hydration, or you can cut up the bottle for a no-penalty flat kit carrier.     For an extra $10, I’ll make up the visible parts of the bottle in faux carbon fiber finish as in pic 2, and you’ll be 100% more badass.   

New in box Carbon Zipp Ski bend Extensions.  $60

Carbon fiber, unused, uncut, fiber.   22.2 diameter.   

Comments

• Options
    Dave- that's some list! I'd be interested in the Zipp ski bend extensions. I've been in the market for ski bend extensions and was about to pull the trigger on an aluminum pair, but might as well go with carbon at $60. One question - my bars are 3T, and shifters are Shimano - would you guess that your extensions are compatible with my setup?
  • Options

Thanks for the interest, Brad. The Zipp extensions are 22.2 diameter, which is the same as 3t extensions. And they'll definitely be compatable with DA bar end shifters.

• Options
    Dave - sending you a PM
  • Options
    Selling used Latex tubes? Does anyone use them once they have been pulled after use?
  • Options
    Just sold 'em on ST, in fact!

But yes, absolutely, people run them after race use: a few years ago, I patched up a set that I tore holes into while I was installing them for a race, and have used them them with my training tires ever since! The suckers are surprisingly durable.