Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Boulder
Options

Week 20 Training Thread

Well, here we are.......Nothing else to do other than manage the logistics of getting to Boulder and getting ready to race next Sunday.  A couple things as we head into race week.  Please update the event spreadsheet if anything has changed for you with respect to the team dinner on Thursday.  As a reminder, any friends or family traveling with you are welcome to attend.  Dinner is at 5:30 at The Med on Walnut Street.

I heard yesterday the water temp at the res was 72, so fingers crossed for wetsuit legal, but for sure bring your swimskin if you have one.  Now is also the time to finalize your race plan and get it posted for feedback from the team.

I plan on arriving in Boulder thursday early afternoon and will probably head straight to the expo to check in.  I'm sure Group-me will be live by then so i'll post once i arrive onsite.  Once you arrive post up and maybe we can meet up informally thursday afternoon.

That's it for now!  Looking forward to meeting everyone in Boulder later this week!

Comments