Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Boulder
Options

Week 21 Training Thread

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Seriously, it was great to get to know each of you both online and in person.  I hope everyone was able to achieve the goals they set forth for themselves and/or learned valuable lessons in the process.  Erik, Deb - congrats on your first IM finishes - hopefully it will not be your last!

Best of luck to those with more races coming up this year!  If not, rest, relax and catch up on all those things you have set aside over the last however many weeks.  I haven't decided on my schedule yet for next year, but there is a very good chance i will do this race again in 2016.  It would be great to "get the band back together" if that's in the cards!  Either way if you are in Colorado and want to do some training (or have a beer) look me up!

Cheers, everyone!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for everything Mark and everyone else! It was great meeting all of you and thanks for all the encouragement! I posted a race report over in the race report thread if anyone is interested.

I hope to see you all at another race, I have the bug now... I want to prove I can do better than I did.

Thanks,
    Erik