Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Maryland
Options

IMMD Bib Numbers and Athlete Guide are up!

I'm 864!  Shit just got real!

What are you?  Find your number here:

http://www.ironman.com/~/media/724411c8cc7a4f94b390c393be6c13c6/2015 im maryland bib list.pdf

And the Athlete Guide is up too.  It indicates the run course was modified a bit.  2.5 loops (really out and backs) total (vs 3 in the past I think?)  Anyway- find the complete guide here.

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman/maryland/athletes/athlete-guide.aspx#axzz3kKbMGJGC

And remember, it's a Saturday race.  So you have to be checked in at registration by 5pm Thursday.  No registration on Friday.

Comments

• Options
    I'm 1993......Yep, getting close!!
  • Options
    Boom 1563.

The other thing that stands out to me is, it could be a challenge getting your bike out of there after the race. It seems like they want you to get it the next day as they have time set aside almost all day for you to do this. I spoke with my wife about her trying to get a parking spot down by the finish line at some point during the day, but if not it looks like a next day pick up and take the shuttle back to the school after the race. Am I missing something here??
  • Options
    Nate- I definitely got the sense that traffic and parking near transition was going to be an issue on race day. But it also sounded like they have made a lot of effort to provide shuttles and golf carts to help folks get around so I guess they learned a lot last year! I'll be staying at a friend's house about 1.5-2 miles from transition, so I'm thinking about having my hubby bringing his bike to get around on. With the nearly triple out-and-back run course, I see several really good options for our sherpa's to essentially drift between two places walking only a block or two and seeing us all multiple times. But getting support crew out on the bike course might be a challenge.
  • Options
    660 - really glad I didn't get triple 6s! Feels real!
  • Options
    660 - really glad I didn't get triple 6s! Feels real!
  • Options
    1101 !
    It's funny, I always look forward to getting my number, and either like it or not. Normally, I'm an even number kinda gal, but I'm digging 1101! It's the little things... ??
  • Options
    Sarah- that's hysterical!!! Now I'm wondering who 666 is!

Julie, that's a very easy number to remember!

I'm pretty happy my number is just 3 digits this time. My arm just isn't long enough for 4!!!