Homeβ€Ί Racing Forum πŸŽβ€Ί 140.6 Forumsβ€Ί Ironman Florida
Options

2015 IMFL Rac e Captain Needed!

Hi Team, I am looking for a Race Captain to help me make your Ironman experience amazing. Here is what we ask our Race Captains to do.

As thanks for your awesomeness, you will receive a TeamEN Shirt, a TeamEN Flag and a FREE month of Endurance Nation membership!

Key Roles:

• Rally the Team to participate in the EN Race Group (Group Listings HERE).
  • Be supportive in the Race Forum and via the dashboard.Β 
  • Inspire and Motivate your fellow racers -- we have a cheat sheet for you, to help you be the best Race Captain you can be! Our Race Director will forward that link to you, once you have volunteered for the position.

• Encourage Group Members to wear EN Gear around on Race Weekend to represent.

• Responsible for bringing TeamEN Flag to all picture opportunities, which will be mailed to you before the race along with a Race Captain T-shirt for keeps after the race.

If you are interested,please contact Brenda at brenda@endurancenation.us

Comments

• Options

Either Mike or I can take it......best always to let the team also vote if applicable....

SS

• Options
    You've got plenty of good candidates. SS was born for this role, but I know he gets tasked with it nearly every EN race he enters. If he wants to chill this time, I'm happy to partially fill those giant shoes and captain up. Or support anyone else who wants the job.