Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

2015 IM Wisconsin Team Dinner Payment and RSVP

Hi gang, we now have a location for the dinner. This space can only hold 50 people maximum, so we need you to pay for your dinners HERE (Adults: $30 Children $15.00) and confirm your RSVP on the EN Event Sheet HERE  Location, time and date can all be found on the Event sheet. Thank you folks. 

Comments

• Options
    Hello Brenda, when and where is it exactly?
  • Options

Posted By Dawn Cass on 26 Aug 2015 04:53 AM

Hello Brenda, when and where is it exactly?

Follow Brenda's link in the post above to the event spreadsheet. Details posted there. 

• Options
    Thanks, Brenda! Can't wait to meet everyone!
  • Options
    Dinner is Thursday night? I thought it was Friday last time.
  • Options
    Yeah, at IMCDA it was Friday. I can't go on Thursday, arriving late that day image
  • Options
    Thanks for arranging! Question on the setup ... how quickly do you think dinner will be? I.e., is it some sort of buffet/family style, or more regular menu/table service? Will drive whether or not the wife and infant come or not.
    Cheers!
  • Options

Posted By Jeremy Behler on 26 Aug 2015 10:50 AM

Dinner is Thursday night? I thought it was Friday last time.

We've been doing the dinners on Thurs for a while, as often people want to go to the official race dinner on Friday

• Options
    How many people can't attend because the dinner is on Thurs vs Friday?
  • Options
    I can go either day. I don't plan to go to the "official" IM dinner on Friday. If anyone wants to do an "unofficial EN dinner" on Friday I'm game. Mr Noyes it would be nice to meet you in person one of these days!!
  • Options
    Personally prefer Thursday but Friday would work too.

Either way is cool with me.

• Options
    Unless there are a ton of people who can't go Thursday, don't move the date just for me. I am sure I will meet you all. I don't leave until Tuesday. On Monday you will find me hitting up all of the best Donut and Ice Cream shops in Madison.
  • Options
    On Monday you will find me hitting up all of the best Donut and Ice Cream shops in Madison.

And bars. Please lets not forget about the bars! image
  • Options
    On the drive from Madison back to Chicago you pass "World's Largest Culvers" or something like that. Stopped there in 2013, plan to again this year! Culvers is frozen custard to any non-midwesternerns.
  • Options
    Not planning to be in town until Friday. They changed the race briefing to 11 am and 2 pm so for me there is little drive other than it is paid for to go.

11 a.m. Athlete Race Briefing Monona Terrace (Ballroom A & B)
    2 p.m. Athlete Race Briefing Monona Terrace (Ballroom A & B)
  • Options
    Thanks Rich...got it now!
  • Options
    I'm not getting in until Friday either, so unfortunately won't be able to join.
  • Options
    I sent a reminder email out today so I'm bumping this thread as well. Please RSVP and pay for you dinner ASAP. Thanks!
  • Options
    I didn't get the email since I think the team list didn't have my email address added until later. Can you add me to the email distribution list please? Thanks!
  • Options

Posted By Matt Aaronson on 01 Sep 2015 10:16 AM

I didn't get the email since I think the team list didn't have my email address added until later. Can you add me to the email distribution list please? Thanks!

Please find and join the Ironman Wisconsin Group, as that's the tool I used to send out those emails. 

• Options
    I will take care of today, but my wife and I plan on attending.
  • Options

Will do Rich...would you mind to pass on the link? If I go to the top of the Wisconsin Race Page, the link for Ironman WI group at the top of the page takes you to chats from 2013 and 2014.  I joined it however not sure I am in the right place for updates.

• Options

Posted By Dawn Cass on 03 Sep 2015 06:09 PM

Will do Rich...would you mind to pass on the link? If I go to the top of the Wisconsin Race Page, the link for Ironman WI group at the top of the page takes you to chats from 2013 and 2014.  I joined it however not sure I am in the right place for updates.

Everything is here: http://members.endurancenation.us/Resources/MasterRacingPages/IronmanWisconsin.aspx

Scroll down to see the movie

• Options
    Thanks Rich. Regarding dinner...all paid for now. Looks like not many little ones in attendance so need my 2 girls to behave otherwise I fear many angry athletes!
  • Options
    Don't worry Dawn! Btw how old are your girls? Mine aren't coming up until Saturday but I have 3 girls ages 10/7/2 to cheer me on!
  • Options
    Not to be a total PITA, but will there be anything gluten free at the dinner?
  • Options

Rachel,  Here is a link to the menu from Brocach. http://www.brocach.com/menu/

Although, I am not sure if we have our own little portion of the menu to pick from for our dinner. Rich will have to chime in on that one.

The phone for Brocach 608-255-2015 

• Options

Rachel, 

After checking the dinner menu, they only have a couple of gluten "friendly" items. Nothing listed as gluten-free.

• Options

Hello Matt - Looking forward to seeing you.  My girls are 2.5 and 5 so fits in perfectly with your "team"!

• Options
    2 girls here as well (something in the EN water?) ... 4.5 and 13 months. Big one's doing Ironkids on Saturday so we've been talking about our "athlete dinner" on Thursday night. Going to be fun! image
  • Options
    Hey team, any way I can make a last minute addition to the dinner? The family schedule is a moving target and the latest is that my wife and kids aren't coming up until Saturday but my dad will come up with me on Thursday. It would be great if he could join the dinner. Can he show up and I pay cash for him?