Home Classifieds
Options

Wanted - EN Visor - Buy/Rent/Loaner

As the store is down and IM Louisville is less than a month away, I was wondering if anyone has a EN visor they are willing to Sell / Rent / Loan me for use during the run on 11 October.  I'm flying a EN jersey during the bike but changing (for comfort) into traditional running clothes (including a USMC shirt) for the run.  I still want to soak up some EN love though if possible.  I'm willing to facilitate any monetary cost (purchase / rental / shipping to/from a Louisville address) needed for the use of a EN visor.  I have a big head if there are sizing concerns.

Rentals / loans will receive a full washing prior to return.  Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Roy - shoot me an e-mail: wrfreese@yahoo.com w/ your e-mail.
    I have an EN visor you can have and I will ship it to you this week
    How does that sound?
  • Options
    Roy - i have an EN running hat from a year ago that's yours for the taking, shoot me an email to sdinhofer@gmail.com
  • Options

Hi Roy, as you know I am doing IMLOU and have a EN visor you can use .  Will bring it with me and we can coordinate the exchange!

• Options
    Woody / Scott / Alan, thank you all for supporting my need for people to cheer me on when I'm deep in a hole of self pity that is my Ironman marathon. I apologize for not bubbling up earlier, I've am/have been traveling for work.

@Alan, thanks. I'll work out the details with you once we're both in the Ville.