Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Chattanooga
Options

2015 IMChattanooga Dinner Payment and RSVP

Hi Team, we have our IMChattanooga dinner details set. Please see below:

Date: Thursday September 24

Time: 5:30 PM

Address:  224 Broad Street

Deadline for Payment:  Tuesday, September 22, 2015. No pre-payment, No team dinner.

You can pay for your tickets by visiting your Master Race Page and you can RSVP to the dinner by going to the EN Event Sheet

Comments

• Options
    Payment is $45 per person that includes tip.

If you are Vegan, Gluten Free or a kid, you will NOT prepay through EN you will order off the regular menu and pay at the restaurant. But please indicate on the EN Event Sheet on the prepaid section if you are one of ^these^ so I can still count you towards "RSVP'd official"

I have booked this restaurant room with the capacity that was put in the excel doc that I have put on our forum and asked you to fill out. If you are adding to this list I need to know.
  • Options

This place is a great team dinner venue, with us having an entire, quiet room for ourselves. 

As an added bonus, we'll have FREE visors for your head and FREE EN stickers for your bike and car for people who attend the team dinner. 

I look forward to seeing everyone!

• Options
    Brenda and Mariah, is this a prix fix menu? I ask because I am highly allergic to shellfish and fish that eat shellfish. Thanks, Cathleen White
  • Options
    I'm so happy i'll get to represent w/ a visor! Woo-hoo! Look forward to meeting everyone image
  • Options
    Bummer, getting in to late on Thursday to make it.
  • Options
    Bummer, I won't be able to attend either. Arriving on Thursday from the west coast and with the 3 hour time change won't get to Chattanooga until late. Was hoping the dinner would be on Friday.
  • Options
    @cathleen - yes it is a fixed menu there will be a chicken option - If this isn't safe for you to eat you can order off the vegetarian/GlutenFree menu - if you are going to eat the buffet then make sure to prepay. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Options
    I have purchased my ticket. image I am going to eat food with you all on Thursday.
  • Options
    My arrival plans have changed, I'm not going to be in Town in time for the dinner. I changed my RSVP on the Event Sheet. See you all at 4 keys Friday!
  • Options
    I know it may be some work to set up, but seems there are many people around Friday night with interest in a meet up as well.
  • Options
    Hmmm, I just realized my flight doesn't get in til 5:00 so 5;30 in unlikely. If I show up at 6-6:30 is that going to screw things up? You don't have to wait for me. And I'll bet I still finish my dinner first. image
  • Options

Posted By Ken Adler on 09 Sep 2015 10:09 AM

I know it may be some work to set up, but seems there are many people around Friday night with interest in a meet up as well.

Anyone is welcome to organize anything extra via GroupMe or a separate forum thread. But lets keep this one focus on the team dinner scheduled for Thurs.

• Options

Posted By Kim DuBord on 09 Sep 2015 01:55 PM

Hmmm, I just realized my flight doesn't get in til 5:00 so 5;30 in unlikely. If I show up at 6-6:30 is that going to screw things up? You don't have to wait for me. And I'll bet I still finish my dinner first.

You're welcome to show up any time as long as we gets your money in advance 

• Options
    In! I will update the spreadsheet and will order from Gluten Free menu.
    Thanks SO much Brenda and Mariah - your time, effort and energy in organizing this is greatly appreciated!
    You ladies ROCK!
  • Options

In!  Even though I'm not racing, I'm living vicariously through y'all!  Almost there!  Hopefully I'll be wrangling all of EN's bikes Sunday morning!

• Options
    Didn't realize this was a buffet until after I paid and read the post to Cathleen. My husband can't eat from a buffet because he is post bonemarrow transplant (90 Days ). Can he order off the menu instead? Thanks, what do I need to do for the fix?
  • Options

When I select add to CART for the Dinner - it says nothing available ??

• Options

When I select add to CART for the Dinner - it says nothing available ??

• Options
    Same here David.