Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Louisville
Options

2015 Louisville Coach Video and AMA Thread

Folks, I can't do the webinar tonight (09/29/2015) as I have the kids solo due to our impending trip to Kona -- oh, and I haven't packed yet. So I procrastinated on the packing and took the liberty of recording my thoughts on a video, and giving you access to the movie, files, and even just the audio (if you want to listen and flick through the slides). 

Here is a link to the maps I used in the presentation:

You can use this thread to ask me any specific pre-race questions!  

I will monitor it and will check in until you start posting your personal Race Plans!!!

Watch the video on the Louisville Master Racing Page here.

Prefer Downloads?

Comments

• Options
    Coach,

Thanks for posting. I am a little confused on pacing for the bike. Looks like you broke it out into 4 areas. Can you explain a little more in power zones? For my RR (Intermediate Plan) I usually do 30 min at JRA/High Zone 1 Power and the remainder and Mid Zone 2.

Also, a real beginner question here but I want to make sure I get it right so I can crush the run. I have been training on some hills here in Michigan and have been slowing way down on the way up to stay in Z2 Power (i.e 7-10 mph) and ensuring I take advantage of the downhills but also stay in Z2. Is that correct?