Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

2015 EN Top Secret Santa Exchange

2015 Secret Santa Is LIVE!  Let's Get The Festivities Started

This is a fun annual tradition where we send stuff to one another. It’s part of what makes Endurance Nation such a great place...but it’s totally optional.

Here are the details:

Sign-up:Between December 1st- December 6

• Include all requested form information – most importantly the Additional Information section (food allergies, shirt size, etc.)

• Commit to spending around $30 USD

• Mail your present no later than Dec 9th so that your gift arrives before Dec 25.

This is a Secret Santa dealio.  However, if you would like to make yourself known to the recipient, feel free.

Previous Gift Ideas:

• Silly triathlon things to real ones (Swim cap, pink speedo)

• Unique holiday mugs / ornaments, etc.

• Tshirts from your famous town, etc.

I (Brenda) will be working behind the scenes on Dec 8th.  I will email each person on the 8th with the name and address of the person they are buying for. I will include the Additional Information to help with your buying decision. If you are playing along and do not receive an email by the end of day on the 8th, please email me at brenda@endurancenation.us, but first check your SPAM folder, just in case it went in there.

Please note: If you don’t sign up to be someone’s Secret Santa, then YOU DON’T GET A SECRET SANTA. image

Register using this online form and let’s have some fun with this! -

P.S. When you get your gift, share with us on this thread what you received. Its always fun to hear what everyone got. Pictures are very much encouraged.

Thanks Team

--The Other Mrs Claus a.k.a Brenda

Comments