Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

New personal record

It wasnt until the wife noticed that there were 3 towels on the drying line...

...she asked 'one towel not good enough?....'. In my response, I said...'i had to shower 5 times today!'

Let me break it down....

- I woke up , as usual, went for my morning run. Came home, showered. (1)

- As i was showering, i thought 'hmmmm, not gonna be too hot, or too cold today....maybe I should ride to work?'. Its only 10 miles, and thought, I could do with just spinning my legs off. Little did i realise, that my bag ended up weighing a tonne. Heavy laptop, shoes, work gear...and to top it off, my bag is not ventilated. So, turned up at work, sweaty back - i had to shower (2) . Luckily i keep a spare towel at work.

- Lunch time. I've got a bit of time since its not that busy - I decided in my wisdom to hit the gym. With my mentality...i say 'just easy weights, nothing to heavy...'.......yeah right. Come out sweating, as i didnt realise, the gym is more like a sauna. Shower number (3)

- End of work - the sweaty back , no ventilation backpack ride home. Needless to say. Thats number (4)

- The wife turns up home. And as its been a nice day, shes in the mood to hit the local outdoor swimming pool. Who am I to say no?! I'm like ...'lets go!!!'. And there we have it folks, I only had to get the chlorine out by having another shower! (5)

That was a personal record for me. Well, at least I try to keep my hygiene in check despite the wives shocking look at the dry line.

Comments