Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

2016 IM Canada - its time already?

I jumped into EN full plan week 7 this Tuesday minus the swims, a week earlier than planned, figured I would strike the match in here. Hoping there are others signed up despite the crazy windy and cold 2015 race.

Oh that Thursday long run - the familiar hip ache is back.

And now for some pizza.

DS

Comments

• Options
    I will be racing IM Switzerland the same day. With a 9 hour time difference, I hope to be near the back half of the marathon by the time you guys hit the water. I am on week 11 of my own plan, and will load up the last 12 weeks of the EN plan after next week's Blue Ridge Cycling Camp. This will be my first year in forever without a fall IM, so after Zurich I am switching to a summer out season from here on and pushing my large builds into the Tampa "winter" when it is more favorable for long runs.
  • Options
    I'm signed up (will be my first IM). I'm starting the intermediate full plan in week 9.
  • Options
    Eager members here. Your welcome thread will be fired up 12 weeks out peeps. Hold on.
  • Options
    WOOHOO!!! It's ALMOST HERE!! First post will be TONIGHT! You are officially 13 weeks out my friends. Love the excitement already created- this year is going to be EPIC!
  • Options
    things finally coming together.

another couple weeks before Iron plan type stuff.

half marathon race this coming sunday.

long weekend up at whistler. may 13. if weather ok.