Homeβ€Ί Racing Forum πŸŽβ€Ί 140.6 Forumsβ€Ί Ironman Boulder
Options

IM Boulder 2016- WELCOME!!

Hello AMAZING IM Boulder Racers!!!
WELL here we are! 13 weeks from the race! And I am PUMPED to join you on this journey as your Race Captain! Each Sunday- I will be starting a thread in the IM Boulder forum as a place for your to post your workout reports, questions, comments, mojo anything you got! Please know I am HERE FOR YOU. So if you have questions, comments, concerns, need some venting time- whatever! SEND IT MY WAY! Next week we will start weekly training threads but before we do that, I want to get some of the administrative homework out of the way.

Check out the IM Boulder Master Racing Page: HERE

On Social Media? Follow, Share, Spread the word about training with EN using #EN4Keys and tagging us on all platforms:

Twitter - @teamen ---- Instagram - @teamendurancenation ------ Facebook - www.facebook.com/endurancenation

Use email friend@endurancenation.us to get a friend to train with you and EN (they get 30 days FREE and you can earn referral bonuses)

Nudge all current EN members that you know are racing IM Boulder to chime in on the weekly forums

Check the box to follow the entire IM Boulder forum so you don't miss a single announcement

Friend Mariah on Facebook so that she can tag you in pictures and race recaps the week after your race on the EN page

Your training hashtag is #EN4Keys and of course tag us if you wish, let’s tell the world!

Charge all your swim, bike and run electronics, tune up that bike, stretch out those legs and prepare that mental game and order the nutrition you need because we are about to dive head first into EN training.
So look for the Sunday night posts that will have training dates, some mojo, advice, admin notices and general EN awesomeness. Whether you're a veteran EN member or newbie, this is the magic of training with the team. We will keep each other motivated, have a place to talk about our daily training ups and downs, get questions answered, answer fellow teammates questions and make some friends along the way. The more everyone participates the more everyone will crush this race the Endurance Nation way!
If you have any questions about race weekend, Endurance Nation, whatever it is------I your trusty Race Captain extraordinaire will be here to answer any and all you can throw at me- just send me a message or post it here!!
I'm sure I have left some things out but no need to worry, we have plenty of time to IRON (see what I did there) all that out before race week.
On your mark.... get set.... GO!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, Laura! Looking forward to EN training mojo for the next 13 weeks!
  • Options
    This is #6 for me....been with EN for 5 yrs....60-64 AG....MOP...looking forward to virtual training w/you guys over the next 3 months...c u in Aug
  • Options
    HI Laura....

IM Boulder is going to be my first full race. I am scheduled to fly out July 26th. Please let me know if any Team EN members plan to get together the week before the race. Looking for to the forum and meeting other team members.

John
  • Options
    Hey Laura et al,

This will be my 7th Full IM. Past ones were Rev 3 Cedarpoint, Louisville, CdA, Wisconsin, Maryland, CdA again (105 deg one uggg.

Looking forward to Boulder! I've done the Boulder Half a few years ago, but looks like this is totally different other than the swim in the Res.

I'm from Kansas City, so will be driving out there Thursday. Look forward to connecting out there if possible. Let's do this! image

Greg