Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Canada
Options

dinner ? contact form ?

do we have access to the race contact spreadsheet ?    so we can contact each other for common meals, etc.

Comments

• Options
    Valerie and I are interested in having a dinner. We will be sans kids this trip. I just emailed Laura to see about that official EN spreadsheet. So many food options, but I bet it would be wise to set up an RSVP if we have a specific target dining spot.
  • Options
    Robin, we no longer use the xcel spread sheet. I will create a group me the Wed before the race at which you will have a list of peeps at your disposal to contact about getting together for dinner/lunch team training etc...
  • Options

Hi All!!

As Brenda mentioned there is not an official team dinner or spreadsheet for the race. However- I have a general spreadsheet created that can be used to collect information with someone willing to take charge!! Doug emailed me willing to arrange and organize and I have sent him the link!! :-)

GETTING SO CLOSE! SO EXCITING!!!

• Options

I would recommend making reservations ASAP, particularly for a group.

Some of our favorite spots in Whistler are 21 Steps ("Canadian"), Quattro (Italian), and Creekbread (pizza). Creekbread is in Creekside and the other two are in the village. The slopeside pubs are good too though the menu is more limited -- GLC (by the gondola), Merlin's (at Blackcomb), and Dusty's (Creekside).

Unfortunately we're not heading up until Friday morning, and we already have plans for Friday night. But I'm free Saturday lunch/dinner if anyone wants to meet up.