Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

IMLP 2016 Team Dinner Info and Sign Up

Place: Crowne Plaza, 101 Olympic Dr, Lake Placid, NY 12946

Date: July 21, 2016 

Time: 6:00pm

Food Details: There will be vegetarian, gluten free options and of course... CARBS! 

Save your spot and Pay: HERE

Family is of course welcome! This is a fantastic time to meet the team, chat with the coaches and of course, fuel up! 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Excited to see everyone! I need everyone to register by July 6th but I can take additions until July 17 as a complete last minute add. 

Thank you! 

Comments

• Options
    Woohoo, I signed up! Although it said $35 on the website so I paid $70 for two people, but the other email said $26. In the grand scheme of things very little difference (wait, how much were race fees??) but just clarifying for other folks. Can't wait!!
  • Options
    I will be there. I have to check with the family to see how many others will be with me. It's always a good time.
  • Options
    Party of 4 in for the team dinner. Who else is in?
  • Options

also a party of 4, looking forward to seeing friends old and new - have bought tickets & edited purchase for correct amount 

• Options
    I am coming up for the weekend to volunteer so count me in!
  • Options
    Hey everyone make sure you're purchasing your tickets not by raising your hands here but on the link above - I am scrubbing the list within the hour and sending final headcount to the venue. Thank you!
  • Options

Posted By Mariah Bridges on 11 Jul 2016 11:45 AM

Hey everyone make sure you're purchasing your tickets not by raising your hands here but on the link above - I am scrubbing the list within the hour and sending final headcount to the venue. Thank you!

Also, make sure you are editing your shopping cart to reflect the number of people who are actually attending the dinner. I have a feeling that many people have paid $35 for 4 people vs editing the quantity in the shopping cart, per our instructions, to reflect 4 vs 1 dinner. 

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing everyone next week!

• Options
    One wouldn't think you need to watch an instructional video to pay for dinner tkts.
    Mariah - I guess I paid for only 1 and not 4 so I will now pay for the other 3
    Still 4 total in the Sabo Party
  • Options
    Mariah, I added a family member to the dinner list so I have paid the $35 on two separate billings ($70 total).  See you there
  • Options
    Not sure if I signed up. hope to BE signed up for 2. maybe if I find the EN race page I can fill in needed info...HELP
  • Options
    @Jim - look ^^up there^^ for instructions to pre-pay on a linked page. after selecting two peopel when you get the final step before paying, you have to manually adjust the pay rate for the two tickets. See you thursday!