Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Wisconsin
Options

IMWI Team Dinner 2016

I am so excited to see you all at team dinner. Below is the information. I will have EN swag there for you and Im working on some Family Swag as well. I have reserved us a private room so we can enjoy each others company and start the shenanigans properly! 

They also have a Gluten Free menu

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am always here to help! 

Team Dinner Info: 

Date: September 8, 2016

Time: 6pm

Address:  

Francesca's Al Lago

111 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd

Madison, WI 53703

Phone: 608.255.6000

Purchase "Tickets": HERE

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Mariah

I'm heading up on Friday so unfortunately I'm out. Let me know if there will be an informal meet-up on Friday

Chris
  • Options
    Hey Chris! Sad you're going to miss team dinner but Friday we will have a Roka Sponsored swim course recon (Time TBD) and of course 4Keys at 1030am - noon

After that we usually get together for lunch so depending on when you arrive you can jump right into anything going on
    Once the GROUPME starts you can just chat up and see where we are. Looking forward to seeing you!
  • Options

Mariah,

It looks my whole crew will be able to make it, but will confirm by this weekend then grab those tickets.   Thanks for geting it going.

Todd

• Options

Looking forward to the dinner! Very nice restaurant right in front of where the finishline will be on race day. 

• Options
    MOOOOOOOO

Hey peeps make sure you get your team dinner tickets this week! I am purchasing EN goodies for you and making final dinner plans so I need an accurate head count! Remember when you purchase more than one ticket, to change the price of the purchase to indicate the correct amount.

Thank you friends, can't wait to see you!
  • Options
    No dinner = no goodies. I'm missing out. These dinners should be on Friday's, not Thursday's, just say'in...
  • Options
    Agree with Chris. I won't make it up until later in the evening Thursday, so I'll miss the dinner as well ... image
  • Options

Friday is the Banquet...

• Options

@ Rich - I think IM has done away with Banquets... EDIT - Just saw there is a banquet! Someone grab a big EN table!

• Options

I am in for the Team Dinner and looking forward to it.

• Options

I just sign up! Looking forward to it. 

• Options

I'm in for the dinner. 

• Options

Like Bill and Chris, I am not arriving in time to join dinner!  Bummer!  We should definitely plan on meeting up for the Friday Banquet! 

16 Days!!!

• Options

Two tickets ordered.  Look forward to seeing everyone there!

• Options
    Forgot to add if needed the Glass crew is in, tickets ordered yesterday.  Looks like I will have the kids along for the ride.  Looking forward to putting some faces to the names.
  • Options

Looking forward to dinner with you all Thursday evening. I just purchased another ticket so that I can bring my son with me.  Hope I did that correctly.

• Options
    M- I bought ticket a few weeks ago. I may stroll in late depending on flight.