Home Announcements 🎙
Options

The Official "Status of EN Uniforms" Thread

Hi All,

Lots of questions about status of uniforms, etc. I'd like to update you and keep all questions in one place:

We've ordered singlets and a few jersey's from Sugoi. We expect them in late March, early April and will ship them out right away:

If you are NEW member who joined from October thru January: we promised you a free singlet. Your singlet was either shipped to you already, or is in this order above and will ship to you in April, when we get it.

If you are an OLD member (was with us before Oct'09) and you purchased a singlet, it was either shipped to you from our inventory or it will ship in April.

If you are NEW member who joined with our last round of plan upgrades in February: your free singlet has NOT been ordered. We will contact you in early April to get your singlet size.

ALL: if you ordered cycling kit:

• Jersey: if we had it in stock, it has shipped. If we did not have it in stock, it will ship with the orders above in April
  • Bibs: if we had it in stock, it has shipped. If not in stock, I refunded your money.
  • Armwarmers: if we had it in stock, it has shipped. If not in stock, I refunded your money.
  • Sportsbra: if we had it in stock, it has shipped. If not in stock, I refunded your money.

Cycling kit orders are CLOSED. We may have the odd jersey available after all of the above sorts itself out, I'll let everyone know.

Visors, running shirts, hats: have all shipped.

Questions? Please post to this thread or email admin@endurancenation.us. Thanks.

EN Uniform Bitch (looking for a replacement)

Comments

• Options

When did the Visors ship? I believe I ordered one.

Now drop and give me 50  for being the ENUB

• Options
    Team- if you are waiting for a singlet to ship in April, and you have a race coming up before then- please send out a "I need an EN Singlet in size X" flag in the Clubhouse Forum and I'm sure someone here will be able to loan you a jersy for your race. We want you to represent! I have several Ladies S and XS EN Singlets (old school and new school style) that I'd be happy to loan to an EN Chicka in need.
  • Options

I'd like to order a running shirt and possibly a hat & DVD.

• Is there a way for member to do this at a member price in the store?
    • What do the hats look like? Specifically what color are they?
    • What's the member price on a 4 keys DVD?

thanks,

cary

• Options
    Did I order a visor? I think I did, but have not received it. If I didn't might I order one to ship with jersey?
  • Options

I had a sheet to order a free singlet and sent it in but have not received it. However, that may be due to a mixup in that I joined before October.  If that is the case I'm happy to pay for it if I need to do that, I just want to get one.  Can you let me know how to proceed?  Thanks, Lisa McCauley

• Options
    I am not sure that voting on the look of the visor was actually an order. Might need to check into that.
  • Options

Lisa, your singlet has not gone out. I'm 99% sure that we ordered one for you.

Visors: if you purchased one, it shipped. If you purchased one and it did not ship, please email admin@endurancenation.us with your receipt.

Michelle, voting on a visor does not = purchasing it. If you wants it, you gotta buy it. We have plenty, please go to the store to purchase.

• Options
    Thanks, but I know I did not order one, that was a comment for folks above.
  • Options
    I know we're still well within the limits of 'early April' for all of the Feb/plan-upgrade members such as myself, but was just wondering if the new Singlet order is still going to kick off. In an ideal world, I'd like to sport EN kit for IMKS 70.3 in June but won't be the end of the world if I don't.
  • Options
    What should we do if our race top is too small? I've got a small, which is what the size chart indicated for me, but it's simply too small. I mean, I could probably manage, but it's *crazy* tight and I can't envision being comfortable in it for 12+ hours. Getting it on and off is like getting a space shuttle into a car garage.

Should I find someone to swap with? Or do you have extras to swap?
  • Options

Tyson -

Please email rich via admin@endurancenation.us and he'll figure out what you need to do!

P

ps - guessing since you are wearing a small that the space shuttle analogy is hyperbole!

• Options
    Yeah, definitely got some hyperbole goin' on there. I'm a pretty skinny guy, actually. More Andy Schleck, less Bert Grabsch. image

All my other bike and tri clothes are small, although in some rare instances, I have to go up to medium on top even when sizing charts tell me differently.