Home Announcements 🎙
Options

EN Useability Squad

Folks -

EN needs some TLC regarding all of our resources, and we'd like you (the folks who use them) to help us out. We are only looking for 3-4 folks to give feedback on where we are and help us improve the EN experience for everyone. We can't promise miracles, but we are doing our best! If you are interested, please email admin@endurancenation.us with the subject "Useability" and we'll be in touch!

Thanks!

P

Comments

• Options

Hi Coach,

I have been reviewing the Swim eBook and I can not get any of the video's to work. I have tried downloading it more than once and still no video. Any suggestions.

Barbara

• Options
    Posted By Barbara Pudiak on 12 Apr 2010 12:19 PM

Hi Coach,

I have been reviewing the Swim eBook and I can not get any of the video's to work. I have tried downloading it more than once and still no video. Any suggestions.

Barbara

I had the same issue. The problem for me was on my end. I had to install the updated version of adobe reader (free) from the Adobe site. When I opened the ebook prior to that in Adobe Acrobat (older version, I paid for a few years ago) none of the videos would load. When I view any of the ebooks I need to right click then click open with Adobe Reader and they seem to work for me...