Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Chattanooga
Options

2016 IMCHOO Team Dinner

I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone at the team dinner! I booked up a private room so we can have fun, be loud and start the race weekend shenanigans in style! There will be EN swag for everyone and I'm working on Family swag also. If you know anyone who has raced IMCHOO before..... I always do a special surprise because CHOOCREW is my MOST FAVORITE! So sign up for team dinner and lets party!!! 

This is a catered event- Chicken, Fish, Veggies, Pasta, Etc. It is amazing every year and I promise it will hit the spot! 

There will be Gluten Free options 

2016 CHOOCREW Team Dinner Info: 

Date: September 22, 2016 

Time: 6pm

Address: Blue Water Grille 224 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Phone   (423) 266-4200 

Purchase "Tickets": HERE

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! 

Comments

• Options
    Can Virginia and I be kids?

In
  • Options

Thanks! Mike and I are in for dinner.

• Options
    I'm In.  However, my plane doesn't land until 4:30 so I may be a bit late.  Save some chicken for me.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.
  • Options

Tom and I and both our daughters (15 and 19) will be at the dinner too! Looking forward to meeting you all.

• Options
    Shenanigans?  Sign me up!  Oh, what, I'm racing? I'll have to do shenanigans lite!
  • Options
    I'll be there also (+1). Looking forward to the shenanigans and surprises!!
  • Options
    @Mariah - I added two more for dinner - Mary Larson and Rachel Larson - just fyi as the form didn't ask for their names.
  • Options

what age is considered a kid?

• Options
    12 and under is child image
  • Options
    My wife and I will see you all there. Safe travels everyone.
  • Options
    I have just checked the sign up and it looks like some of you who said you were going to sign up have yet to do so. Please note that we do have a deadline of Tuesday, September 20th to get our final numbers to the venue. Please make a point of signing up before then. Thanks kids. Although I will not be there in person, I will be there is spirit and you will have the amazing, fantastical Mariah and Rich to lead the fun.
  • Options
    I should be signed up...for 1. Thanks!
  • Options
    Brenda, assuming that the Sign Up you mean is the Purchase tickets "HERE" above.
  • Options
    Here is who I have as paid for dinner guests

Patrick Koss(2 adults)

Yvette Metz (2 adults)

Michael Blackburn (2 adults)

Josh church (2 adults)

Derrek Sanks(1 adult)

Garrett Thompson (2 adults)

Bruce Thompson (1 adult)

Mario Arbesu (2 adults)

Susan Chapman (1 adult)

• Options
    Hi Brenda - just confirming for three - myself, Mary Larson, Rachel Larson - I did it in two different transactions. Sue
  • Options
    I will miss dinner. Opting to spend the night in my own bed and head up to Chatt Friday morning. I will miss not being part of the shenanigans but I'm sure you will all carry on strong in my absence. I will be up for creating trouble Friday night with whoever is up for it! Mariah, please save me some swag. I missed out on the 2014 treat! See you all at the 4Keys!
  • Options
    Here is what I have in the way of numbers peeps. Sue, it looks like the other two you signed up did not get through. Can you check your credit card.

Here is who I have as paid for dinner guests

Patrick Koss(2 adults)
    Yvette Metz (2 adults)
    Josh church (2 adults)
    Derrek Sanks(1 adult)
    Bruce Thompson (1 adult)
    Mario Arbesu (2 adults)
    Susan Chapman (1 adult)

• Options

I will be signing up on thurs for 4 adults! (15, 19, me and the hubs)

• Options
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at dinner and don't forget about the very, very important dress code and rules that we don't tell you about
  • Options
    I'm in for one
  • Options

I will also miss the dinner. I will leave for Chattanooga after work on Thursday and drive about 3 hours, stay in motel and drive the next 3 hours Friday morning. I would like to go to the 4 keys talk. Where is this at and at what time on Friday? Thanks!

• Options
    @Cicely 10:30am at the Doubletree Hotel
  • Options

HI Brenda,

Just confirming that you received my dinner payment for 4 from me! Thanks, Kim

• Options
    Updated names I have for dinner tomorrow are:

Patrick Koss(2 adults)
    Yvette Metz (2 adults)
    Josh church (2 adults)
    Derrek Sanks(1 adult)
    Bruce Thompson (1 adult)
    Mario Arbesu (2 adults)
    Susan Chapman (1 adult)
    Don Nowak (1 adult)
    Kim Siebold (4 adults)
  • Options
    Sue also made reservations for me and Rachel.